Directions to Pine Banks Park in Malden are as follows:
From the South:
- Take I-93 North.
- Take Exit 29 (Route 28/38).
- Stay Right off the exit towards Route 28N.
- At the 4th light take a Right onto Route 16E.
- Take the first exit on the Right towards Wellington T Station.
- Stay Right and circle back underneath Route 16 towards Revere Beach Parkway.
- Go Straight through the Stop sign.
- At the 6th light (end) take a Left on Main Street.
- Pine Banks Park will be on your Right approximately 1 mile.
- Turn Right into Park. Pitch is on far side behind baseball diamond.
From the North:
- Take I-93 South.
- Take Exit 35.
- At the bottom of the ramp, turn left.
- At the first stop sign, take a right onto Pond Street.
- Proceed through the intersection and follow Pond Street around the pond approximately 1 mile (stay in left lane).
- Take left turn at circular median and continue on Pond Street.
- Pond Street becomes W. Wyoming Ave.
- Proceed 3/4 mile down W. Wyoming. Turn Right on Main St.
- Proceed 1/2 mile. Pine Banks Park will be on the Left.
- Turn Left into Park. Pitch is on far side behind baseball diamond.
- Take the Orange Line to Oak Grove T Station.
- From the T, turn left after exiting the turnstiles.
- Walk left onto Banks Place (the first road you see).
- As the road bears right you will come to a set of traffic lights.
- Walk across the street straight through the traffic light into Pine Banks Park.
- The rugby pitch is on the far side of the park behind the baseball diamond.